- A machine with a similar set of controls designed to provide a realistic imitation of the operation of a vehicle, aircraft, or other complex system, used for training purposes
- Simulation is the imitation of some real thing, state of affairs, or process. The act of simulating something generally entails representing certain key characteristics or behaviours of a selected physical or abstract system.
- a machine that simulates an environment for the purpose of training or research
- A program enabling a computer to execute programs written for a different computer
- Simulator is a genus of small freshwater snails or limpets, aquatic gastropod mollusks in the family Planorbidae.
- make a painting; “he painted all day in the garden”; “He painted a painting of the garden”
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; “artists use `paint’ and `pigment’ interchangeably”
- A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating
- Cosmetic makeup
- apply paint to; coat with paint; “We painted the rooms yellow”
- An act of covering something with paint
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; “he needs a car to get to work”
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; “three cars had jumped the rails”
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A railroad car of a specified kind
car paint simulator – IL2 Sturmovik
IL2 Sturmovik WWII Combat Simulator
Experience the next generation in WWII combat flight simulations!Product InformationThe Russians called it “the flying tank” the Germans called it “Black Death” and you will call it the most exciting and realistic combat flight experience you’ve ever had. Designed by Oleg Maddox a former Russian Air Force employee and one of the industry’s most highly respected flight sim creators IL-2 Sturmovik recreates the harshest and deadliest air battles of WWII’s Eastern Front. There are 31 planes that can be controlled by the player including nine versions of the IL-2 and five versions of the Messerschmitt Bf-109. Furthermore you will encounter more than 40 different AI controlled planes!Take a look at the product reviews below. We have provided just a few of the numerous reviews that have rated this title among one of the best sims they’ve seen!Product FeaturesFly 31 types of Russian German and American planesFly pilot or rear gunner (IL-2 plane types only)Choose between realistic and simple flight models with many adjustments to various realism settingsSee 40 other types of aircraft engaged in large air battles. (with camouflage paint schemes changing from summer to winter)Engage in air-to-air and air-to-ground battlesDestroy any ground object such as buildings bridges airfields etc.Play quick missions using full mission parameter settingsPlay different types of single missionsPlay campaign missions and track your career (with ranks and awards)Fight against intelligent AI opponentsPlay two different multiplayer modes: dog-fighting or cooperative missions across a LAN or the Internet with dedicated servers for online playMultiplay: with up to 32 players in dogfight and 16 players in cooperative missions. Use custom paint schemes squadron nose art numbering on wings and national markings for each single plane.Record a flight track of any of your flights and edit these tracks. Then play an
Tsukuba Circuit 4 (4)
Gran Turismo 5.
Acura NSX (RM) ’96.
Colour: default RM white.
Wheels: default RM wheels, painted "Lime Green" (from Lexus LF-A ’10).
Tribute to Kyushudanji / Tomiyoshi Racing NSX.
San Gimignano – Town Square 1 (12)
Gran Turismo 5.
Toyota 86 GT ’12.
Wheels: RAYS VOLK VR.G2, painted "Gunmetal Metallic" from Lotus Esprit V8 ’02.
car paint simulator
ACTC: Turismo Carretera Gold Edition is Powered by the award winning rFactor racing engine and officially licensed by the ACTC racing league of Argentina, Turismo Carretera brings exciting stock car racing action of South America to life on your PC. Turismo Carretera features authentic cars, drivers, paintschemes and sponsors from the 2006 and 2008 racing seasons. Turismo Carretera includes proper flag rules and accurately modeled race tracks using detailed GPS measurements. This is more than a game, its a serious simulator! Gone are the big, boring ovals of the USA and the scenic, forested courses of Europe. Argentinean courses are tough, unfamiliar and unforgiving. Race against some of South America’s best drivers in gritty fender to fender single-player road racing. or test your skills against other real drivers over the Internet with ultra-dependable multi player technology. You’ll feel your tires slip as you cut the apex and your bumper crumple as you bang your way to the front. With real-world aerodynamic calculations, advanced physics modeling and positional sound, Turismo Carretera literally puts you in the driver’s seat! Experience the realistic damage model when you loose your hood, or blow a tire. And be careful not to flip or get airborne – you may need an ambulance! Even though Turismo Carretera is a challenging and intense racing simulation the difficulty settings can be adjusted to match any racing style. 2Pez Games has created a fun, beautiful and addictive racing experience for your PC. Get in, strap in and hit the gas!